Monday, January 25, 2010

Hi, I'm Bekah Pratt. I will be 16 in 2 weeks. I have 6 sisters and one brother. I am the third oldest child in my family. I am active in the marching band here at the Fairview High School, and I am also involved in the spring musical, Les Mis. Also, during the first semester of my sophomore year, I learned how to play the clarinet.Over the summer I was required to do blogging for my summer reading. I am not a huge fan of blogging, but I have gotten more used to it the more I have to do it. In this class I hope to learn about drugs and alcohol. The only reason I want to learn about these topics is because we've been learning about sex for the past three years and we only barely touched on drugs and alcohol. Some of my life goals are kinda weird. On my cell phone I keep a draft saved. This draft is entitled "Things to do Before I die". A few of the things on this list are shooting a hand gun, being in a wedding besides my own, walk around lake erie, go white water rafting, and many other things. I have already alcomplished some of the goals on that list. One of my other interests is creeping in every place in the high school that is forbidden to students. I have gone places and found things that are truly incredible. I had no idea I could get such an adrenaline rush from (and numerous bruises) from our simple school.This pretty much sums me up. The more detail I go into, the more incriminating evidence I post that could be used against me.

6 comments:

  1. I've already done a couple of things on your list. I have shot a hand gun, went white water rafting, I was in a wedding besides my own, and I haven't walked around lake erie but I've been on a boat to Canada and back. I agree with wanting to learn something besides sex. Well good luck and have fun with your list and your giant confusing family.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have a very interesting life, Bekah. I think it is a good idea that you have a list of goals to accomplish in your lifetime; good luck with them. I too like walking around the school and finding interesting things. 7 siblings is a lot of siblings...do you get along with all of them?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rebe! Como Estas? Estas emocionado para el semestre nuevo? Solamente estoy un poco, porque mis clases son muy dificil. Cuando tienes "Bio"?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Senorita Rebe. Me gusta cual tu escriba en mi pagina de este clase. Senor Leo, yo creo que nos debamos en Espanol muchas veces en este clase...pero esta emocionado que la clase de Espanol es termina.

    ReplyDelete
  5. No se cuando tengo almuerzo, pero espero que hace A or B, porque siempre tengo hambre durante mis clases. Lo siento, pero me gusta la maestra de la clase de biologia, porque ella es muy comico y divertido. Siempre tenemos un algo hacer en esa clase!

    ReplyDelete